Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I guess u wonder what has happened to me.

I am around but not doing much, I seem to have lost
the creativity to work with psp or ps. I am trying to brush up
on my crochet and loom knitting is something I want to learn how
to do. UTube has some great videos for both. But my hands give
me lots of problems, that's one reason I started creating scrap
pages, but then I got caught up in CTwork for stores and such,
for awhile it was OK, I could pass my work onto u all, but then
the designers got all worked up about that. Then I got to the point where it
wasn't fun anymore it felt to much like a job. Keep checking back,
sooner or later I'll get to do something and post the results here
Alexe



1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have the design blues, and problems with your hands. I do hope you are healing very soon. I used to knit and crochet a lot but almost stopped altogether because of sore hands. lol. It's a small world.

    Take care of yourself and hope you are back soon. You'll be missed. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...